Albury Wodonga Community College offers pre-enrolment information sessions for the nationally recognised training courses delivered.
Information sessions for Semester 1 2018 enrolments are detailed in the Course Information and Application booklets (download available via link in each course tab).
Department Coordinators will be present to answer any questions you may have regarding:
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
Please contact us on 02 6043 8200 or email email@example.com to book your place.
If you're unable to attend the Information Session but would like to arrange a pre-enrolment appointment with the Department Coordinator, please contact Reception by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 02 6043 8200.