About Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Albury Wodonga Community College is pleased to offer the following courses which are subsidised by the NSW Government:
- 22236VIC Certificate I in General Education for Adults
- 22235VIC Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory)
- 22237VIC Certificate II in General Education for Adults
Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs:
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC50113 Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
From 1 January 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
If you're a prospective student, visit the Smart and Skilled website to find out everything you need to know about Smart and Skilled before you enrol.
For further information contact us on 0260 590 300.